- Act as the Point of Contact for all Regional operational matters and be the sole communication point for the region with total customer centricity covering Project operations
- Keep close communication between both Business & internal teams at the Back office
- Work together with the Project teams to ensure the required deliverables are in place.
- Adequate information about the project are communicated to the Back office timely.
- Risks and Blockers to be escalated proactively to the Project teams with Mitigation plans.
- Planning Resource Allocation & Optimization while Task/ Project SLA is maintained & scope changes are successfully deployed.
- Project Team Queries/Requests /Escalations via JIRA related to Projects are resolved in a timely manner
- Technical Bugs/Issues related to Projects are to be identified & escalated timely
- Provide management reports pertaining to the Regions Projects to various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Administration
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel)
- Team player with proven ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent command in English -Written and oral
- Problem-Solving Skills: Be able to creatively resolve problems through an analytical approach/ thinking outside of the box.
- Time Management Abilities: Be able to handle all work requirements in a timely manner, without delays.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Be flexible in terms of working hours and dealing with different tasks. Adapt to changing work demands and changes
- Working under Pressure: Should be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritize work and complete assignments as per deadline.
- Attention to detail: Be clear & perfect in deliveries considering all aspects of a given assignment
An attractive remuneration package awaits successful candidates. Please email your resume along with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us at [email protected].